MPsRulETehWerldMPsRulETehWerld

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Mad-Thirst Mad-Thirst

voice :/

the concept is good but i hate the voice acting..... just sayin.

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Sorry about the voice acting, man.

Klay Men A Small Guy Klay Men A Small Guy

get your own ideas

this was totally ripped from Knoxs Korner, because not only does he design his characters in this fashion but most of his scenarios are start off almost exactly like this. i would have pulled a whistle blow but since this isnt a copy paste of one of his videos i cant. clearly your a fan but come up with something that is your own. and you made this 20 crap pile repeat. AND YOU EVEN SPELL IT LIKE HE DOES!

judahbailey1 responds:

I'm tired of people saying this sucks this WAS my own idea.

Get a life instead of saying people copy other stuff.

weirdo

Epic Saxicorn Epic Saxicorn

waste of time

there is already to much stuff like this on here. at least make the song longer. or try a different song. but props for the attempt none the less.

Completely Random Preview Completely Random Preview

i agree

seriously why would you even spend the time putting this up. you could have just made an announcement of it in a blog or on your page but what ever. i agree fully with crimsononic.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

YOU BITCH YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE!

i totally agree, i wanted a psp but the fact that knowing that by purchasing one helped sony pump out suicide inducing commercials like that made me ever so hesitant.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

COFFEE FOR EVERYONE!!

all your movies are legit! keep it up man cant wait to see what you twist into a perverse action packed video of sheer awesomeness.

Narwhals Narwhals

They are narwhals

this movie is not only crazy hilarious but it is also informative... i have often wondered who could stop cathul from eating me while i am out deep sea fishing, cuz hes been getting on my nerves lately...

Babies Babies

18,00,000

some many babies!! this movie is legit! im definitely gettin this song and rockin it in my car on post later!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

AMAZING!

ive been watching these videos since i was in middle school, i love the series and i cant wait for another episode. Keep up the great work Krinkels! And thank you for all the hard work you put into these!